Sunday, February 6, 2011

PART 2 pLanTinG gRapes..

Salam.. now,i want to continue my story about looking for a job in KL..From the previous entry,i told u that i went to KL,right?? for this time,i stayed with suri,mira,ainun n laila...
  
special dedicated to su... 
 Laila (2nd from left),mira(4th from left), ainun (6th from left)

they join BEST,prgrmme for future biologist.. n their housemate,Nana n Awin..after hv a long talk with nana,br tau yg dia keje ward yg same ngan my ex-rmmate,nurse at IJN.. wow,how small the world is..!! So far,about 10 job intrviews i dh pegi include dgn recruitment agency..marvellous???yeah..sure.. haha...because when i joined utm train n place programme,bile dgr ade yg dh pernah p intrvw more than 5times, i rasa wowwww..   i xcukup effort utk cari keje lagi ni...since my number of intrvw at that time is "0".. then,without considering my qualification,status n another obstacles,i just say YES to interviews..i try my best to attend all the intrvws i got..n alhamdulillah,i got lot of experiences about variety job intrviews either gvrnment@private sector..direct with the company@via recruitment agency.. if u want to hear my story,i will tell u then..there are some private n confidental matter that can't be exposed here..haha..

Then,i got a temporary job because i ask an agency to get me a temporary job first because i'm waiting the result from MARA.. my 1st job is as telesurveyor...u know this??someone that have good relationship with phones!!! on my 1st day, i feel like smthng wrong with my ear coz i make almost 50calls on that day...then,i realised that i don't like this kind of job..in my opinion,it's better to meet people face to face rather than talking via phone only..coz we don't know their expression..so,do u know how long i endure to do this job?? for 3 days!!congratez ilhami!!!wawaaaa...coz my cntract is for 3 days,if i fail to attend the office for this 3days,i must to pay my salary for 3days. and then,after this 3days,i'm free to continue@ stop...then,alhamdulillah..on that 3rd day,i got a call from my future employer.. i got the job that i'm longing....kijo gapo??ambo oyak nnti ambo buat settlekan sumo2 karo pasa ni deh...

No comments: