Salam..Now, i would like to conclude my visit to Cambodia..So,if u read all parts for entry kembara korban, u will understand my comments here..if u don't read yet,feel free to click links below
1. Committee members - OK!give them 9/10... They are still young but can handle such a big programme like this. Actually, need to sacrifice their time with family as well as they work during hari raya,make sure the participants always in good condition... they r friendly n know how to entertain the elder and younger people as well.. Our tour guide also excellent..They (Rozali n Halimah) can tell us the uniqueness of Cambodia.
2. Tentative - OK.. If I didn't go to Cambodia,i didn't know about its history.. about pol pot, Champ, Khmer, Islam community , politics in Cambodia, their freedom... The visit to Toul Sleng n Killing Field gave me lots of knowledge about the history of Cambodia.
3. Communication - Oh,no!! This was the large obstacle. Communication barrier made us(those who don't understand Cambodian language) feel so stress as we can't deliver our message freely. We need translator!! Alhamdulillah,kak ina,one of participants who stayed with same adopted family as me,can speak Cambodian language. Her parents are Cambodian,so she was our translator in the house.. If not, for sure we will talk like "duck and hen" or just talking among ourselves..haha... Coz nobody in our adopted family can speak Malay. One of them can speak English,erm..for simple English...
4. Food - Not bad, because our tourist guide are Cambodian, they know where is Halal restaurant. We ate Malaysian food for a few times. Cambodian traditional food also ok with me,i mean i can "melahapnya". quite sweet.. once,they served us porridge,very very sweet..i only took for 2@3 spoons,then, sorry..cannot be swallowed to my oesophagus...
Last but not least, let me introduce VVIP n VIP for this trip.
Ustaz Azhar (pemilik eZQurban) n family
From left: DJ Hayati, Pengarah IKIMfm(Tuan Hj Nik Ruskiman), Abon (duta eZQ), DJ Irwan, DJ Faez
Deevotes.. duta EzQ
Pengarah program, saudara Faizal
Tour guide : En. Rozali n her sister Cik Halimah
Lastly, thank u very much to EzQurban, IKIMfm, nasyidfm, n all organizers that contributed to this programme. May ALLAH bless us.. Amin
- The end of Cambodia series -