Friday, October 1, 2010

my C-day...

ma,izzah,me, ayah mi

plus kere.. 
 
Salam..on 28th September 2010, around 9.15a.m, i walked on the stage to receive my degree scroll from Vice Chancellor UTM...my mum,uncle,and 2of my siblings came to my convocation day..thanks to all of you..thanks to evryone that give me courage till this stage.. to UTM,thanks for nominate me to get Academic Award...My name listed for two times in convo book..unfortunately, the cheque u gave me got my name wrong spelling..so, i need to go to bursary office and wait for a new check..may b nxt nxt week..so,still can't cash the cheque..how much??rm 250.00.....yeah,it's large sum of money for me..so,i can cover the money i used to pay for convocation fee... 

Alhamdulillah, ALLAH knows the best when i need money,HE will give more than i need..Just believe in HIM..When i think about this,i realised that lots of situations where i need to sacrifice for smthng, n then in a period of time, HE give me smthng better..for example,during my industrial training in Japan, i need to use my own money to buy souvenirs coz i already used all the money UTM gave me..Coz of the right intention,i want to give them to my family,friends and lecturers as the way i appreciate their support, so that i can go there..so, in 2 mnths after i back to Malaysia, i got rewarded from a fund,which gave me a sum of money,which can cover my money i used..that means,it likes i didn't use a cent from my account..alhamdulillah....n then,in the next semester, we present our project we did there..n we got 1st prize!!yeah, our team got trophy..that's my 1st trophy in my life...=)..So,when we have problems,just online with ALLAH...anytime,anywhere..HE will help us..

6 comments:

ibi_corp said...

use d money to treat us

Anonymous said...

lani..
cedey tak dapat bergambar bersama dengan ko pada ari konvo...
tapi bile kenang2 kan balik..selamat dah pre-pre-convo masa kite rumate dlu..heee..
eh..lupe mau cakap..ko nyer kad raye ak ader buat..tapi asik lupe mau kasi sama kamoo...heee...
-lynn-

ilhami said...

ibi- hopefully my scholar masok b4 i balik umah..then,can treat u all..

lynn-tu r,ak pn smpn ag gmbr pre-pre convo kite..hehe..
kad raye??ok,pastikan smpai kpdku b4 syawal tamat..klu x,xde feel raye lg..hehe..

chenurulhusna said...

tahniah lani:)proud of u

nurul farhana yanti a.ghani said...

thniah dik... mge mnjadi insan yg brjaya dlm trbiyah dan kerjaya

ilhami said...

husna- proud of u too...=)

kak yanti- tq kak..amin..akak,blog akak private ek?enggak blh buka..