Wednesday, August 18, 2010

arigatou MARA...arigatou JPA...

Salam...yesterday,i got a phone call from my mum. she told me that MARA's offer letter arrived at my home by pos laju courier...n my cousin will post that letter to me today...alhamdulillah, finally i got the respond after attended the interview for last 2 months....ok,so now, waiting for the letter to get more information about the things i need to do afterward...that's about mara...
then, on the same day,i mean yesterday,.., i checked the result for JPA's interview via the website.. alhamdulillah, i'm selected to attend for the interview.. on the next week in KL...
N now,i'm confusing....because i need to reply MARA's offer in a week..at the same time, i want to try for JPA's interview.. and i want to wait for UTM scholarship....but i need to continue my study about this research no matter what... 
Praise to God..this is blessing during ramadhan, n i must to take care of everything..insyaALLAH, i will do my best in every decision i make...Pray for me my dear readers....=)

3 comments:

lye^^dia said...

gudluck lani ^^

Lani, nak check jpa kat mana ?

ilhami said...

tq lyd...>,<

check jpa di web esila..
google jak esila..

ieka said...

good luck..^_^
n thanx follow mujahid cinta