Monday, August 5, 2013

iftar with kids..

Ramadhan has come to the end.. 2 days left...may Allah accepts our ibadah during this barakah month..
One of my activities during this ramadhan is breaking fast with my students at their house/ reataurant...i went out about 6 times along this ramadhan to accompany them breaking fast outside...i try my best to say YES to all invitations i got..only a few of them i need to refuse due to certain reasons..
My first aim is to get familiar with roads in tawau...that's why i'll drive my car when i went to their house..there's no point wandering around just to know the road,well at least i have a purpose for driving,.:-) however,it's only for the first 2weeks becoz then teacher need to be in the bus together with kids to guard them.so,no more driving..
I didn't have experience breaking fast at my classmates' house when i was a student..it's like a culture here where they love to invite friends breaking fast together at house.. may b during my schooldays no one initiate this event... after have a conversation with my housemate,i realise the kids that make this open house very brave in term of showing their life to the others.. yes,it's not easy to ask all classmates come to our house if our house is small,lacking of something etc.. however,they manage to handle this with their family..bravo!! May Allah pay ur good deeds dear...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: