Sunday, April 8, 2012

after a month

Salam.. yes, first entry for April...
no update means no story to share..
just keep them in my heart...
lot of things happen and quite busy drafting exam papers for next week..
then bla bla... my budget for this month seems slip from the track..
over spent...kuikui..

oh yeah..have a story to share..
last 31st march, our school held Hari Anugerah..to celebrate PMR n SPM excellent candidates for 2011 
n principal award for last sem..
n then, the most interesting part is I'M one of the EMCEES...
don't believe??please, believe in me.. my MC partner is Geo' teacher...
n i made a few mistakes!!!=(..
well, that's my first time actually..
i never be an emcee formally b4 this..
the last time when i was in stndard 6,coz i'm a prefect....c, how long the gap is..
>_<

2 comments:

ibi_corp said...

tu ler......kena aktif lg tuh

ilhami said...

eleh...nok nunjok la tu...
lex r...slow2..