Monday, December 20, 2010

Today is My Birthday..

Salam... Alhamdulillah,now i'm 21-year-old..that means i can register with SPR now,right?? Thanks to ALLAH coz still give me chances to live in this life.. Thanks to mum my for taking care of me,not throw me away like baby dumping case...And everyone arounds me,being so supportive...

Yeah,got lot of messages via phone,facebook,email...thnx u all...u make my day,...

One thing special for today is i attended an interview...yes,job interview..at JobsMalaysia building,Danga Bay.. Although i didn't know too much about this position as i just sent the resume via email n got a call to attend an interview,so,i decided just to go there. Before that,let me tell you that i joined UTM Train & Place Graduate.
My class trainer - Mr Ismaz n Ms Cat... They are very999x supportive.. I love the way they trained us...ok..

Increase your convidence,your energy level etc...but we have 1 week only with them coz they hv another commitment..so,for another 1 week,Ms Rocky replace them. I sent an email to them to ask their advices about this interview n i got their reply..let me share with u..:

"Thanks for yr email. Of course we remember the 'r' lani! Congrats. Yeah, juz go for it. I'm not terribly sure what cadet engineer is. Try google-ing it. For them to call u up maybe it has sthng to do with health physics, at least maybe for the company.

U ask them how yr background can be of an advantage to u and their organization. Also tell them that u love new challenges and that's why u're there at the interview. Is this for royal malaysian air force? Penang, tht's my hometown! U'll enjoy the food there! Call me on my phone later today if i want to have a further chat on this ok?

All the best from Ms cat and myself okay?! U have great potential and we love yr attitude and confidence. Keep it up!

Miss u all already! Our warm salam to all the Ruby wonder grads. Show Ms Rocky what i told her abt how great u guys are is so so true! Be active, participate, and ask questions. She's a cool trainer too."-Mr Ismaz

"Hi, lani.  Of course i remember u.  The girl with the 'rrrrr'.  Ha ha ha.  Yeah, i guess you are right, Just do it.  Gain some experience first, that will be the first step.  Remember, human is priceless because of their experience.  It's okay if it is not your line...learn!!! That is what human does. Ismaz and me and in fact all the trainers would not be at our position now if not because of our experinces. I wish u the best of luck for your interview.  Send my regards to the rest of the Rubies... I really miss all of u and i guess ismaz does too.  We were talking about all of you all the way on our journey back to KL.  Bye and do keep in touch."-Ms Cat


Lyana,my ex-roommate accompany me to go there..thank you to yana...Remember our next destination k??hehe, insyaAllah....

No comments: