Monday, November 29, 2010

to My eX-RoommateS

Salam...now i feel so excited to type this story.. I just got a call from my ex-roommate told me that she already married and now pregnant!!!5 months already..WowWW...Last June,we chatted via facebook..she told me that she will get married in the end of this year..However,ALLAH plans are better..They got married earlier as she will start working as nurse at IJN later on..So,coz her husband now working at KL,so,it's easier for them to move together after married. So,they plan to have a wedding ceremony n invite friends on this december as they just have mjls kesykuran in July...but she already got another good news..yeah,she's pregnant..So,this plan will change to "cukur jambul" ceremony later on when she deliver baby,insyaAllah..She said it will be funny if she bersanding with "pregnant clothing"..haha..i'm very happy for her.. Hopefully you will be a good muslimah, wife, daugter n mother-to-be.... 
ja,u can read this book now..

AND one more news to share with u all....
another my ex-roommate will get married this 18th December..Congrates ya Dilah!!

ok...anymore my ex-roommate want to get married???

No comments: