Sunday, June 28, 2009

tenjinbashi-suji...


salam...as usual.,.i will continue to tell a story about my trip..jeng2!!dun jeles ea..ur turn will come nxt..insyaAllah...last week,i went to tenjinbashi-suji,somewhere near JR temma station..act,dia street vry long..it's cover about 3subway station.i dun xplore every path as my leg bcome weak aftr 5hour keep on walking..(>0<)..i want to mention here that i walked alone as it's better to go on my own way..vry cmfrtable than walking wif someone no"one head" wif u right??being alone,i learn on how to be independent..sounds like matured..yerkkkk..however,i luv my journey here..i can go to any shops i want n skip that not interested one..hehe...here,i spent about 5000yen..yeah..searching svnrs n some clothes as well..i found the white slacks dat i look 4 it in such long tm..that one suited me n so cheap..so,what's more to wait..just grab it n pay..(*~*)

1 comment:

ilhami said...

ok ainaa...insyaAllah...ur turn will come nxt..