Friday, March 13, 2009

friends...


in our life, we need friends right??
kind of friends?? for sure u all hv ur own opinion bout dis..
for me..someone that proud to introduce me to her/his another friend
will be declared as my friend..(the term proud not so suitable lar..).
Em...let me think..yea..
someone that will introduce me politely..yea..politely..
sometimes, i hv an instinct either someone want to be my friend
bcoz of something or sincerely accept me..
e.g: when i was in primary school,sport was my weakness. during any PJ subjects,
no one want to choose in to be in their team..however, when the time cames to
make acdmc prjct like folio, grup asgnmt, they were competing each other to hv me
in their grup..how hipocrite they were..haha,..so funny to remember dis again..
well..may b bcoz we were kids on that time..
now,we are already matured to judge this simple things..

No comments: