Tuesday, June 9, 2009

nippombashi n namba

last sunday,i went to fish market,located at nippombashi..however,i buy nothing as it's quite expensive..may be it's fresh,but i don't have lots of free time to cook and i must make reservation first to use the kitchen..that's why i felt so lazy to buy these things..then,,i wanted to shop somewhere in namba..so,i don't want to fill my hands with fishes..hehe..ops,..sorry not to include my sightseeing partner because they r same people..my practicalmate from malaysia..read my post b4 this..i already stated..kihkih..lots of people said that namba looks like akihabara..yeah..that's right..lots of shops along the streets there..sometimes,i get confius as there r so many streets with various names..there,i try to search smthg to buy..and what i got??a micro sd card that my bro ask me to buy in japan..may b quite cheap than m'sia..i don't reaaly know..then,i found 100yen shop..lots of things there but we can get it in m'sia too..so,i don't know what should i buy..but,still shopping bout 10000yen..including train fee and my lunch there..

No comments: